Job Title : Lead Field Coordinator
Department: Monitoring and Evaluation unit
The Lead Field Coordinator is part of the M&E unit in RMTeam, supporting implementation of evaluation, monitoring, research and other types of projects in the field. He/she will support the M&E, research and assessment managers in the design of projects including data collection and field monitoring guides, create field work plans and lead the field work remotely or in person, providing guidance, technical support, clarifications and plan adjustments on a timely professional manner.
The Lead Field Coordinator will also be responsible to follow RMTeam data security, validation and quality assurance protocols and insure high quality of data is collected.
He/she will work closely with the operations department to design realistic field work plans, and with the learning and development department to ensure high level of training is being delivered. He/she will generally support all project assigned team to ensure effective, high quality deliverables of each project across the company.
Scope of role: Assistance to Projects manager and liaison with field staff
Reports to: Monitoring Manger
Reporting to: Field researchers
- Support project managers in the design of project initial plans including tools and methodologies
- Contribute into tools finalization and interpretation process when needed
- Design field work plans per team with clear guidance on project characteristics and key field implementation instructions
- Work closely with the project manager to design field monitoring guide/ field research guide
- Ensure optimum usage of RMTeam data management system and internal project management system.
- Track performance against the scope, milestones and schedule of activities
- Work closely with M&E department to support delivering relevant, comprehensive generic M&E training as well as project specific trainings
- Remotely coordinate field monitoring missions including (assign team’s tasks, provide technical support, follow up daily on data collection process and advice on adjustment of work plans ,etc..)
- In collaboration with the project manager, facilitate post field work debriefing sessions
- Contribute to data cleaning and verifications processes as per RMTeam quality assurance protocol
- Assist in organizing project datasets, including uploading datasets on Box on a timely manner
- Contribute to monitors performance evaluation system rating per project
- Attend client’s coordination meetings and respond to the Client’s queries when needed.
- Carry out any other tasks requested by the line management.
- Proven 2 years previous experience of working in planning and t�eams management (implementation, monitoring and evaluation, research and third party monitoring services
- University degree in statistics, economics, social sciences or other related field
- Strong leadership skills, with a participative-oriented coordination style
- Strong excel and data analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, strong remote management skills.
- Fluent Arabic and English professional language skills, both spoken and written.
- Well organized, ability to handle high workload and to work independently.
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult working circumstances.
- Previous experience working in humanitarian programmes is plus.